Real Estate Sector, IBC & the Affordable Rental Housing Complexes Scheme
The potential avalanche of project delays post Covid19, navigating IBC & Affordable Housing targets for the Real Estate Sector
Time & Location
29-Aug-2020, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm IST
Knowledge Web-Series 5
About the Web-Series
Click to view video recording of webinar
- Hon'ble Mr. Justice S.J. Mukhopadhaya, Former Chairperson, NCLAT & Former Judge, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Amrit Abhijat, IAS, Joint Secretary & Mission Director, Housing For All, Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA)
- Ms. Parveen Mahtani, Chief Legal Officer, Mahindra Lifespace
- Mr. Gopal Menghani, President - Legal, Lodha Group
- Ms. Anjana Bali, Head of Legal, DLF Home Developers Ltd.
- Dr. Manoj Kumar, Founder & Managing Partner, Hammurabi & Solomon Partners
- Ms. Shweta Bharti, Senior Partner, Hammurabi & Solomon Partners
Date & Time
29 Aug, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm IST
Knowledge Web Series 5
Agenda: Real Estate Sector, IBC & the Affordable Rental Housing Complexes Scheme: The potential avalanche of project delays post Covid19, navigating IBC & Affordable Housing targets for the Real Estate Sector
About Hammurabi & Solomon Partners
Hammurabi & Solomon Partners was founded in early 2001 under the strong leadership of Dr. Manoj Kumar, trailing from a family of reputed lawmakers and practitioners. Ranked amongst the top #15 law firms in India, our journey has been marked by stellar growth and recognition over the past 2 decades with over 16 partners handpicked from the top of their fields. Paving our way into the Indian legal landscape we believe in providing complete client satisfaction with a result-driven approach.
About India Strategy Group
At ISG, we consciously nurture and develop our key strengths to be a multi-disciplinary legal consulting firm with a practical executional philosophy. We firmly believe that successful consulting depends largely on the quality of the individuals comprising of the practice.
Our motto - 'To ensure concluded client satisfaction by working with them to create sustainable strategies through teamwork, constant learning and dedication.'
A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE
Policy & Regulatory