1. Supreme Court upholds the validity of two-tier Arbitration in India.
2. Supreme Court:- Price fluctuations cannot be brought within the meaning of the Clause “A Change in Law”.
3. Relaxation from compliance with provisions of the SEBI (Issue and Listing of Debt Securities) Regulations, 2008, SEBI (Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares) Regulations, 2013 and SEBI Circulars relating to Listing of Commercial Papers.
4. Relaxation related to:
Enforcement of SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2018
SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 2011 and SEBI (Buyback of Securities) Regulations, 2018.
5. Extension of time for submission of financial results for the quarter/half year/ financial year.
6. SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) (Third Amendment) Regulations, 2020.
7. SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) (Third Amendment) Regulations, 2020.
8. SEBI (Settlement Proceedings) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020.
9. SEBI (Settlement Scheme), 2020.