Taxing Smokeless Tobacco Products in India
To discuss and review the taxing regime of smokeless tobacco products in India.
Time & Location
29-May-2022, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Virtual Round Table
About the Web-Series
Click to view the video recording of the webinar
Virtual Roundtable jointly organised by India Strategy Group and Hammurabi & Solomon Partners
Session Theme: To discuss and review the taxing regime of smokeless tobacco products in India
Distinguished Guest Speakers:
- Dr. Kavita Rao, Director, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy
- Mr. Raghunadha Babu Yadlapati, Chairman, Tobacco Board
- Mr. B.V. Javare Gowda, President, Federation of All India Farmer Associations
- Dr. Priyanka Dixit, Chairperson - Centre for Health and Social Sciences, School of Health Systems Studies, TISS
- Mr. S.L. Rao, Advisor, Fields of View
- Dr. Jasper Vikas, Asst. Professor of Law - Taxation, National Law University Delhi
- Mr. Rajesh Malpani, Secretary, All India Tobacco Manufacturers Association
- Dr. Manoj Kumar, Founder, India Strategy Group and Managing Partner, Hammurabi & Solomon Partners
Date: 29th May 2022
Time: 2 PM to 4 PM IST
About Hammurabi & Solomon Partners
Hammurabi & Solomon Partners was founded in early 2001 under the strong leadership of Dr. Manoj Kumar, trailing from a family of reputed lawmakers and practitioners. Ranked amongst the top #15 law firms in India, our journey has been marked by stellar growth and recognition over the past 2 decades with over 16 partners handpicked from the top of their fields. Paving our way into the Indian legal landscape we believe in providing complete client satisfaction with a result-driven approach.
About India Strategy Group
At ISG, we consciously nurture and develop our key strengths to be a multi-disciplinary legal consulting firm with a practical executional philosophy. We firmly believe that successful consulting depends largely on the quality of the individuals comprising of the practice.
Our motto - 'To ensure concluded client satisfaction by working with them to create sustainable strategies through teamwork, constant learning and dedication.'
A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE
Policy & Regulatory