The firm has developed a significant expertise in M&A by successfully handling various M&A transactions for various Companies including the Companies listed in Fortune 500. Our partners have also been a speaker for various M&A seminars conducted by various institutes and associations.
In this area the service capability of the firm include, but are not restricted to:
- Structuring the Acquisition which involves various structures of acquisition keeping in mind the requirement and objective of the Company.
- Conducting Legal Due Diligence the experience, expertise and the multi-disciplinary approach of the Firm enables the Firm to carry out legal due diligence with an industry-specific focus in various sectors.
- Advising clients on issues relating Securities and Corporate law i.e. corporate law requirements, Takeover Code and other related issues, Listing and regulatory requirements, Government Approvals, statutory filing etc.
- Documentation: The Firm undertakes drafting and review of term-sheet, definitive agreement, non-compete agreement, non-disclosure agreement, escrow agreement, stock swap agreement, employment agreement and other related agreements
- Court Procedure: The firm undertakes the entire court procedure as envisaged in the Companies Act, 1956 for bringing in effect the acquisition.
The Firm can be counted amongst the best advisors for merger and acquisition in the country. We have a long standing relationship with the firm and we will be looking forward to working together in future projects and assignments