- Entry strategy to India.
- Guiding clients through the various laws, rules and regulations, the compliance of which are necessary for setting up of operations in India.
- Apprising clients to structure their investments in a most tax optimal manner.
- Assisting clients in filing applications with the various regulatory authorities and obtaining a clearance, such as clearance from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB), if the activities of the client require such a clearance and do not fall under the automatic approval route
- Aiding clients in incorporation of the company by drafting of and filing the relevant incorporation documents with the Registrar of Companies;
- Advising on the various compliance procedures under relevant laws, rules and regulations
The Firm offers legal advice to foreign companies who are venturing into India and investing in Indian markets. The team handles all the transaction from the nascent stage itself and obtaining the necessary approvals from the relevant authorities.